Welcome to the futuristic world of soilless farming, where it is possible to be an urban farmer and grow vegetables for both domestic and commercial purposes in a controlled environment with just nutrient-enriched water.
Hydroponics, as the technology is called, is gaining popularity globally and a start-up in Kochi, Future Farms, has joined the bandwagon.
- What do you prefer growing in soil or soilless farming and why?
- What are the best crops to grow hydroponically rather than traditional farming?
- Is hydroponics farming at home a hope or hype?
- Which food is nutritious enriched, soil-grown or hydroponics?
- Is indoor vertical garden contributes to the reinvention of farming?