Welcome to the futuristic world of soilless farming, where it is possible to be an urban farmer and grow vegetables for both domestic and commercial purposes in a controlled environment with just nutrient-enriched water.
Hydroponics, as the technology is called, is gaining popularity globally and a start-up in Kochi, Future Farms, has joined the bandwagon.
- Want to make your workspace greener? Go for a hydroponic grow kit.
- You get fresh veggies all year with a home Hydroponics kit.
- The indoor hydroponic system promises you great yields
- Grow and reap fruits in Dutch bucket system
- Vertical hydroponic system; See how it can contribute to the urban lifestyle