As you enter the hydroponic greenhouse located on the rooftop of a house in Palarivattom, you are greeted by the pleasant sight of rows of hydroponic vegetables and plants growing out of pipes filled with just water – and no soil.
Growing in a protected home hydroponic system, the leaves are thick, lush green, and free of dust particles, giving them a clean and healthy look. You find thick red spinach harvest happening in the hydroponic vegetable garden .
- What do you prefer growing in soil or soilless farming and why?
- What are the best crops to grow hydroponically rather than traditional farming?
- Is hydroponics farming at home a hope or hype?
- Which food is nutritious enriched, soil-grown or hydroponics?
- Is indoor vertical garden contributes to the reinvention of farming?