As you enter the hydroponic greenhouse located on the rooftop of a house in Palarivattom, you are greeted by the pleasant sight of rows of hydroponic vegetables and plants growing out of pipes filled with just water – and no soil.
Growing in a protected home hydroponic system, the leaves are thick, lush green, and free of dust particles, giving them a clean and healthy look. You find thick red spinach harvest happening in the hydroponic vegetable garden .
- Want to make your workspace greener? Go for a hydroponic grow kit.
- You get fresh veggies all year with a home Hydroponics kit.
- The indoor hydroponic system promises you great yields
- Grow and reap fruits in Dutch bucket system
- Vertical hydroponic system; See how it can contribute to the urban lifestyle