Green leafy vegetables such as kale, and lettuce grow on a one-foot bed of flowing water — and, no soil — in a specially designed hydroponics indoor balcony unit
There is no need to spray insecticide or pesticide, or use fertilisers.
The nutrition for the plant growth comes from separate water tanks inside the greenhouse.
- Want to make your workspace greener? Go for a hydroponic grow kit.
- You get fresh veggies all year with a home Hydroponics kit.
- The indoor hydroponic system promises you great yields
- Grow and reap fruits in Dutch bucket system
- Vertical hydroponic system; See how it can contribute to the urban lifestyle